- 19:11 Ticket #38 (Faster ndless_installer build) created by
- Couldn't MakeLoader? create a lighter compressed document and still let the …
- 19:10 Ticket #37 (Size optimization for syscalls) created by
- _SYSCALL_GETSAVEDLR_PTR() is quite heavy and could be shared as a function …
- 18:57 Ticket #36 (Access to OS variables) created by
- OS variables such as stdin/stdout currently cannot be accessed. They …
- 18:54 Ticket #35 (Change behavior when ndless_resources is run) created by
- When ndless_resources is run, it currently tries to uninstall Ndless. …
- 18:48 Ticket #34 (CUSTOM_SYSCALL() equivalent asm macro) created by
- For asm programs.
- 18:36 Ticket #33 (Add -fomit-frame-pointer to nspire-gcc) created by
- This may produce more optimized code, but may be incompatible with …
- 18:32 Ticket #32 (nspire-ld's --no-startup option sometimes fails) created by
- nspire-ld --no-startup -nostdlib hella.o -o hella.elf fails with …
- 18:28 Ticket #31 (Random crash with nspire-ld's -nostdlib option) created by
- apcalc's test case: …
- 18:25 Ticket #30 (Support OS 2.0) created by
- Check that the reset issue still exists in Ndless 1.7.
- 18:22 Ticket #29 (Resident hook) created by
- The installation of Ndless should resist to a reset. We need to find …
- 18:20 Ticket #28 (Complete libc support) created by
- All the signatures of the known libc syscalls should be added OS.h and …
- 18:19 Ticket #5 (wrong signature of stat) closed by
- invalid: Not sure what was wrong, it works at least in Ndless 1.7.
- 18:16 Ticket #6 (Possible unstable state of calc after USB connection loss during ...) closed by
- wontfix: Specific to OS 1.1, won't fix in Ndless >= 1.7.
- 18:14 Ticket #2 (Installer hangs on "Checking copier transfer") closed by
- wontfix: Won't fix, no more installer in Ndless 1.7.
- 18:12 Ticket #24 (Add stdarg definitions) closed by
- fixed: In Ndless 1.7.
- 12:53 Ticket #20 (MakeTNS crashes when target contains a non-existent parent directory) closed by
- wontfix: MakeTNS discontinued with Ndless 1.7.
- 20:50 Ticket #27 (Support GCC's memcpy/memset for structures) created by
- http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?topic=2255.msg61649#msg61649 Untested.
- 11:00 Ticket #26 (compatibility with newlib) created by
- How much do we need it? What is in newlib which cannot be replaced by …
- 21:15 Ticket #25 (Event loop) created by
- Explore and define the syscalls for the event loop. Here is a start: …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.